Spurs 2016/17

Oh dear. Out of Europe again.

allired3.jpg

Oh dear. Out of Europe again.

allired3.jpg

Fuck man that made me look away sharpish, nasty bastard. No way could i be a player, if i saw someone treat me as a punch bag because they had just seen their arse i'd never stop punching their skull in. This fella obviously has a pretty sever temper and respect issue. He absolutely deserves a hiding of some bugger.

This guy is a dirty little cheat. Like Rojo he's just disgusting and doesn't care who he significantly injures with his deliberately dangerous fouls.

If i were pissed off like him, pretend to do your laces and punch the ground a few times. How dare he treat another person with such disregard because he is a petulant kid. Really annoys me that stuff.

If it was just badly timed, he was half looking at some bugger steaming in on him etc but it wasn't it was just nasty.

ITV and Tim Sherwood trying to do damage control 'don't take it out of his game' I pissing hate the media darling clubs so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.