Spurs 2016/17

I love KDB. The sort of players I love watching. Diers didn't look good at the time
Maureen disagrees

giphy.gif

Didn't look good alright.

Strange one this, honestly i am more worried with no Kane as i find him a bit predictable, so for Pep easy to deal with (that sounds really snobby, sorry Crouchinho mate). It will be a match to relish though, thank fuck someone has something about them this season because Trafford seem like a a regression of their selves last season if i am honest (no utd-city ribbing in that either, it is the truth).

The North London derby defo has my interest this year and just because @Crouchino is such a top fella i want them to win (shush, tell nobody). It will be a fine contest that though i hope.

Massive loss for us. He always starts off slow though!

The NLD is always a great game of football, always lots of action and goals and two teams trying to win. There was a time when it was horribly one sided. They actually began to feel sorry for us than seeing us as a rival (I'm sure United fans treated you the same) . I never make whacky predictions because they can bite me in the arsenal, but I think we can go above them this year, probably the first time I've said it in over 20 years!

The North London derby defo has my interest this year and just because @Crouchino is such a top fella i want them to win (shush, tell nobody). It will be a fine contest that though i hope.

We like Crouchy but that's going too far :)

Come on Manc In London, just one season of cheering on the Spurs over Arsenal!!

I don't know if anyone see Marcus Edwards, a great little cameo against Gillingham. Crap opposition but looks like a good prospect at 17 years old

On a good day, i'd prefer Spurs to beat Arsenal as the tarquins are ruining the Internet for fans of other teams. Easily the most detestableset of fans on Twitter.

Was a good goal by the youngster. A bit lucky but you don't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket.He did some nice things in the recent u17s international tournament. Looks a talent.

We have our own, young little wizard who likes a dribble:

the tarquins are ruining the Internet for fans of other teams. Easily the most detestableset of fans on Twitter.

There's one in particular on goonersweb who is a vile creature. I won't name him because he'd probably start wanking. His bitterness towards City is unhealthy.

On a good day, i'd prefer Spurs to beat Arsenal as the tarquins are ruining the Internet for fans of other teams. Easily the most detestableset of fans on Twitter.

Was a good goal by the youngster. A bit lucky but you don't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket.He did some nice things in the recent u17s international tournament. Looks a talent.

We have our own, young little wizard who likes a dribble:

I try not to pay attention to orher forums or social media too much these days because back in the day I'd argue with everyone! I've been banned from kumb, rawk and the shed end on numerous occasions. I hate the online polls as United and Arsenal fans take them over to prove a point, especially things like goal of the month or FIFA cover voting etc

That young chap has some great skills it will be interesting to see how he does in the future, same with the Spurs boy. I just hope we have the same manager for another 5 years. I liked Harry and El Tel back in the day but MP is the best we've had in many a year

There's one in particular on goonersweb who is a vile creature. I won't name him because he'd probably start wanking. His bitterness towards City is unhealthy.

What happened to him? Same with the Castiel chap Chelsea fan. I think me and Hammer are battling it out to stay the longest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.