Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more than anyone else.

Wishing injury on players purely on the basis they don't play for City....poor form.

tbf he didn't wish an injury on anyone, he expressed a total lack of sympathy for him getting injured whilst trying to injure a city player whilst highlighting that hes got form for trying to deliberately injure an opponent. If you want to see internet warriors wishing injuries on opposition player I suggest you check out rawk.

he's a cheat and a dirty fucker(holding his face) , fuck him he tried to do Delph and came off worse, not wishing injury on anybody but sometime you get what you deserve.

That's your interpretation as a City fan. Naturally mine would differ.

Still think wishing injuries on opposition players shows a lack of class.

Got it.

You didn't wish injury on him, you are just pleased that he got a serious injury.

Fair enough.

Kane has form , look at last years game , him and Alli both have form.

If he doesn’t act like a prick and go in to prove what a tough man he is then he doesn’t get hurt!

What gets me is literally Kane falls over with the slightest of touches and according to the media wins clever free kicks and is great forward play.

Yet a jolly foreigner does it , Suarez, Ozil, Ballotelli and the media jump all over it for diving !

I would suggest the giant cock on top of your stadium is fitting for some of the cock sucking the media does towards Spurs....

Just my thoughts though

Got it.

You didn't wish injury on him, you are just pleased that he got a serious injury.

Fair enough.

Not pleased more indifference ;-) Although tbf spurs looked a lot better when he was out last time than they have done with him in the team despite him getting a few goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.