Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/hell-harry-kane-get-away-raheem-sterling-144558

If you say that's not a deliberate attempt to do someone you'll blinkers are that white your blind.

The Delph one you could possibliy give the benefit of the doubt and say he was very late if feeling generous.

I’ll tell you what was a deliberate attempt to “do someone”........Sergio Aguero’s premeditated, two footed, running jump / stamp onto a prone David Luiz.

Listen, I get it that you guys don’t like Harry Kane. I’ve admitted that he’s adept at shithousery. Like most top players. What I don’t get is why you fellas find it so hard to admit that your boys are equally skilled at the dark arts and equally physical. It’s one of the key ingredients for successful teams. You won’t find a top team in football history that didn’t have it in spades.

Last edited:
You have the blinkers on pal.....you're making it sound like they are victims when 90% of the time they either insitigate or make the most of a situation.Kane is a dirty,crafty,fucker but Alli is a disgrace with his antics,a proper snidey prick.

Absolutely. Alli is a cvnt. But, as they say, he’s our cvnt. You have yours too. Don’t be shy of the fact. That’s all I’m saying.

Absolutely. Alli is a cvnt. But, as they say, he’s our cvnt. You have yours too. Don’t be shy of the fact. That’s all I’m saying.

I have an open mind in regard our players and i'll call them out as readily as others,we are talking different level here though.

I’ll tell you what was a deliberate attempt to “do someone”........Sergio Aguero’s premeditated, two footed, running jump / stamp onto a prone David Luiz.

Listen, I get it that you guys don’t like Harry Kane. I’ve admitted that he’s adept at shithousery. Like most top players. What I don’t get is why you fellas find it so hard to admit that your boys are equally skilled at the dark arts and equally physical. It’s one of the key ingredients for successful teams. You won’t find a top team in football history that didn’t have it in spades.
I think it's because ours aren't hailed as saints who can do no wrong and pick up gongs for virtually nothing.
Ours get crucified.

I think it's because ours aren't hailed as saints who can do no wrong and pick up gongs for virtually nothing.
Ours get crucified.

Aguero is universally lauded as far as I can tell. Fernandinho too. Most of them are, in fact, other than Sterling - who received disgustingly unfair treatment from the media. But, even he is now getting great press as a consequence of his own great efforts.

Aguero is universally lauded as far as I can tell. Fernandinho too. Most of them are, in fact, other than Sterling - who received disgustingly unfair treatment from the media. But, even he is now getting great press as a consequence of his own great efforts.
As talented footballers yes - but if they do digress and stamp, elbow, go in high etc the media can't launch a witch hunt fast enough - quite rightly - but the same doesn't necessaily happen to others - especially harry hotspur.

I’m not sure that’s the best example, Sergio has never done that before or since, something Luiz did that day set him off.
Alli seems to put his studs into another player every time I watch him, including for England. He’s just a nasty player, IMO.
What is particularly annoying though is that he goes down screaming like a girl if he gets touched.
One of your players has come out and said that they were sent out to kick City players the other night, doesn’t surprise me.

As talented footballers yes - but if they do digress and stamp, elbow, go in high etc the media can't launch a witch hunt fast enough - quite rightly - but the same doesn't necessaily happen to others - especially harry hotspur.

Again, I disagree. What witch hunt? A bit of publicity for a day or two, as is only natural. No more than would happen to any other player.

Maybe Kane is an exception. Because he is England’s top goal scorer and captain. Nevertheless, I read an article earlier (written by a journo who clearly doesn’t like or rate Kane) criticising him for “elbowing” Fernandinho after the latter had originally elbowed Kane on the back of the head and then deliberately leant on his head / neck as he got up. Barely the slightest criticism of Fernandinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.