Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations. It was a fantastic game, gutted last night but unbelievably feel like I`ve got over it because apart from a few mistakes I thought we were superb.

Best of luck in the next round.

Cheers. The maddest 20 mins of football ever? Not a fan of VAR but I suppose it depends if the decisions go the way of the team you support.

Please win the league....

Heartbreaker for us last night but best of luck for the semi final.

Cheers. And I really really hope you beat the Dippers to the league title.

I am so conflicted about the weekend...we need the points for top 4 but the thought of the Dippers winning the title is unthinkable.

If I was Spurs, I'd sell Kane to the rags for £150m and use the money to extend the squad. He's not a team player.

Anyway, well done Spurs. Congratulations.
I'd bite their fucking hand off for that. If he was playing last night there is no way he'd have scored two in the first 20 mins and we'd be through. Uncomfortable truth for spuds is that without the 'great white hope' of English football they are more effective side. If I were them I'd see if they could get cash plus Bale off Madrid in return for the Jesus look alike.

Don't think I could live through another game like that.

Well done not only for getting through but contributing to possibly the best ever CL game at this point of the competition and one of the best games I've seen. I might get slated for this but sometimes this season City games have been a bit uncompetitive, such is our dominance, but last night was a real game of football between two fine teams and I hope you go on and win it. I can't ever imagine wishing Liverpool luck.

Well done not only for getting through but contributing to possibly the best ever CL game at this point of the competition and one of the best games I've seen. I might get slated for this but sometimes this season City games have been a bit uncompetitive, such is our dominance, but last night was a real game of football between two fine teams and I hope you go on and win it. I can't ever imagine wishing Liverpool luck.

Cheers. I it still hasn't actually sunk in yet.

Cheers. And I really really hope you beat the Dippers to the league title.

I am so conflicted about the weekend...we need the points for top 4 but the thought of the Dippers winning the title is unthinkable.

Lol. Why do Spurs and Arsenal fans care so much about Liverpool not winning. You’re not even on our radar. If (still a big IF) we did pull off the league it’s only the Rags and Chavs we’re interested in. Followed by the toffees and now probably City.

Anyway, congratulations last night, great game of football, not a Spurs shirt in sight at the pub but you were heavily backed.

Lol. Why do Spurs and Arsenal fans care so much about Liverpool not winning. You’re not even on our radar. If (still a big IF) we did pull off the league it’s only the Rags and Chavs we’re interested in. Followed by the toffees and now probably City.

Anyway, congratulations last night, great game of football, not a Spurs shirt in sight at the pub but you were heavily backed.

I don't even know where to start.

Even if you don’t win the league , Congrats on your 2nd time in 11 , Yes Eleven Seasons of finishing above Spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.