Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Why do Spurs and Arsenal fans care so much about Liverpool not winning. You’re not even on our radar. If (still a big IF) we did pull off the league it’s only the Rags and Chavs we’re interested in. Followed by the toffees and now probably City.

Anyway, congratulations last night, great game of football, not a Spurs shirt in sight at the pub but you were heavily backed.

Maybe people hate Liverpool because they are an arrogant, shit-stain of a club who are offended by everything and ashamed by nothing.

That’s not to mention the role of the media. I know there are a lot of cocks within the media, but if the media had a physical penis, it would be so far wedged up Klopps arsehole that it would help push the goofy fuckers teeth back into place.

Son is a big game player, what a guy Poch should be building the team around him not Kane. Fair play spurs scoring 3 against us away from home is a big feat in a game so big deserved to go through in the end. Ajax have played well but I expect spurs to make it to the final after that it is anyones game! Could be the making of Poch this if he wins the CL united will be fuming they ditched their plan for the end of the season and stuck with the Scandinavian paper boy.

Maybe people hate Liverpool because they are an arrogant, shit-stain of a club who are offended by everything and ashamed by nothing.

That’s not to mention the role of the media. I know there are a lot of cocks within the media, but if the media had a physical penis, it would be so far wedged up Klopps arsehole that it would help push the goofy fuckers teeth back into place.

This x infinity.

Lol. Why do Spurs and Arsenal fans care so much about Liverpool not winning. You’re not even on our radar. If (still a big IF) we did pull off the league it’s only the Rags and Chavs we’re interested in. Followed by the toffees and now probably City.

Anyway, congratulations last night, great game of football, not a Spurs shirt in sight at the pub but you were heavily backed.
It's not spurs and arsenal fans.
Its fans of every other team in the country.
Nobody likes you.
You might believe that people want you to win because you are a 'proper' football club without 'oil money' but they don't because your fans are the most tiresome, disgusting shower of ****s to grace any football team in the world.

Why do they care about you not winning? Read your post out loud, you pompous prick, and you MIGHT just have a clue. That being said, as self awareness has never been a hallmark of your supporters, you probably won’t.

I want football to win so come on Ajax Thought Spuds were cynical and time wasting from the first minute They got lucky with two mistakes by us and a goal that was handball plus a dubious offside We score five good goals against them They didn’t try to play football Sour grapes maybe but the above can’t be argued with

Cheers. And I really really hope you beat the Dippers to the league title.

I am so conflicted about the weekend...we need the points for top 4 but the thought of the Dippers winning the title is unthinkable.

I'd like to add my congratulations to you and Spurs on getting through last night.

If we'd have played our normal game in the first leg, there would have been more goals, an exciting game, and who knows how it would have ended up. So fair play to Spurs for giving it a go in an attacking sense.

But what a game! Both teams going for it full pelt. It must have been great for neutral fans. Fine margins and all that.

I've no axe to grind with Spurs after 1981 (I was at both games). They've not been a dirty side to play against generally, so I'm happy to wish you the best of luck, hopefully against Barcelona in the final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.