Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We can't let the Tottenham project to fail" by Lloris says to me that there might be lot of outgoings

Fair point. Although Pochettino has made a few comments lately, which suggest he wants more incomings of a stellar nature and Levy knows the new stadium will surely require some expenditure on players. They want to increase their fan base and if they stubbornly refuse to spend again, they could easily miss out on Top 4.

THEN there would be outgoings.

Several of them imo.

Never thought it was a handball at all, maybe it was the beer telling me that. I dont really want to watch any replays anyway. That set Liverpool up to sit back, i really thought we were good enough to pick the lock. There wasnt enough urgency or cohesion at all. We had a lot of the ball but didnt test their goalie enough

Anyway it was a fantastic run. Not all that arsed, 20 years ago i may have cried, now i just say its bloody Spurs!!
I would have been very disappointed if that penalty had been given against us......

I thought you were the better team (and that’s only a relative thing) for much of the game, but it was very poor fare to serve up in the supposedly showpiece event of the European club football calendar.

Your passing let you down badly, though the buswreckers' three defensive midfielders in front of the greatest centre-back the world has ever seen™️ gave you little room to play.

I thought Pochettino got it badly wrong starting both Kane and Winks. They both looked off the pace and you looked better when Lucas came on.

I imagine that you’re very disappointed, but you’ve had a great run to the final and it will have been a fantastic experience for the squad and will stand you in good stead for next season’s competition.
I like it when we use his full title ;-)

He played for Spurs for a few years. Met him once. Came across as a sound bloke and had some friendly banter about City and Spurs.

The missus knows him from his time at Spurs. She was chatting to him in Madrid on Saturday along with Clive Allen, Steve Sedgley and Paul Miller.

Hope he gets well soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.