Spurs 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch the lot of Spurs games, seen them mainly vs bigger teams, but when I do, Eriksen never amazes me.

I rate him a lot. It’s Deli Ali who disappeares when I watch them, the odd harmless header over the bar and nasty tackle.

He's good player, just not a great one for me. At least not in some odd bigger game I've seen. Dele ALli is utterly average last 2 years. He had one good season.

On his day Eriksen is very good. I don't buy into all the hype about him being one of the greatest, certainly not: but I think he's better than a lot of people give him credit for. Ali is a snidey little fucker with a big ego and insufficient talent to justify it. But to me the biggest mystery is Kane(pen) - I truly think he's another Beckham, vastly overrated. And why he was even in consideration for a starting place the other night absolutely staggers me. He hasn't played a competitive game since about the final days of the Boer war, for fuck's sake, and Pochettino still plays him? It seems like Spuds are becoming the new Chelsea...the players rule the roost.

I don't watch the lot of Spurs games, seen them mainly vs bigger teams, but when I do, Eriksen never amazes me.

He had been instrumental for them especially last season, many even putting him as spuds most important player. but Strangely been pretty poor lately. Not sure if it's because he was already thinking of leaving after this season so his form drop off significantly. He technically brilliant. One of the best crossers, passers and set piece delivery takers in the league. Same bracket as KDB but not as good this season.

Interesting comments unless something is already lined up. I know Madrid are interested but they've already spent:

€40m on Rodrygo
€50m on Eder Militao
€60m on Jovic

and look like they're about to spend another €45m-€50m on Ferland Mendy and over €100m on Hazard. That's €300m in one summer without Eriksen, and the only other team on the continent I've actually seen linked are Juve.

He had been instrumental for them especially last season, many even putting him as spuds most important player. but Strangely been pretty poor lately. Not sure if it's because he was already thinking of leaving after this season so his form drop off significantly. He technically brilliant. One of the best crossers, passers and set piece delivery takers in the league. Same bracket as KDB but not as good this season.

His dead-ball delivery was absolutely woeful on Saturday.

I was expecting his free-kicks and corners to be dangerous and give their big lads the chance to threaten the Scousers' goal, but we left disappointed every time.

Interesting comments unless something is already lined up. I know Madrid are interested but they've already spent:

€40m on Rodrygo
€50m on Eder Militao
€60m on Jovic

and look like they're about to spend another €45m-€50m on Ferland Mendy and over €100m on Hazard. That's €300m in one summer without Eriksen, and the only other team on the continent I've actually seen linked are Juve.
Sounds like bad news for the royalty of Europe.

Only four trophies the Dippers can compete for (apart from the Carragher Bootle gobbing contest) we do our bit and win three of them and what do Spurs do ? They let the whole nation down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.