Spurs (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Worth giving some recognition to the set piece coach after all the praise our ex one is getting at arsenal and the criticism our new one has had off the back of it. Identified a weakness, repeatedly tried to exploit it all game in a complete contrast to our usual preference for a short corner and it's got us the goal that's broken the curse and kept us in the cup. Itv owe him about 8 solid minutes of tv close ups.
That must be 1 goal in about 100 corners, lol

not sure if the goal would have counted ouside the uk (CL for instance)...normally the refs are way more favourable towards the GK in the six yard box if there is contact (outside is fair game)...if someone attacked our GK the same way i would say it`s a foul

Shout out to Kovacic, doesn’t get a lot of love but he was superb tonight
Good in possession and made decent driving runs through midfield and I agree it was his best game for us. Whereas I thought Doku was rather poor tonight and looked like he was wearing ice skates

not sure if the goal would have counted ouside the uk (CL for instance)...normally the refs are way more favourable towards the GK in the six yard box if there is contact (outside is fair game)...if someone attacked our GK the same way i would say it`s a foul
But the keeper was constantly pushing Dias prior to the corner coming over

Mary Poppins with her umbrella would have risen higher than that keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.