Spurs (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Some very good performances tonight from the boys.

Dias, best game for months, Walker excellent at both ends, Ortega did eveything he had too, Rodri good, Foden good, thought Bobb was good, Bernardo everywhere, Alvarez the epitomy of hard work, Kovacic, and Ake brilliant, Gvardiols's best game.

I'd be absolutely disgusted if I was spursy. 1 fucking shot at home !

Klopp's jacked it in because he's a bit tired, spuds bottled it and stretch their trophy winless streak to 16 years..

Commentators gutted, Hoddle and Ardiles not laughing on the touchline now and City march on..

A most enjoyable start to the weekend..!

not read the full thread so won't know if already posted but is it me or has Pedro Poro become a first class orribal c*nt? great result, best team by some stretch

Yep I was really impressed. If he can keep up that level of performance we have one hell of a player.
It was said on here the last few weeks Kovacic is getting better and better in this team alongside Rodri. He's been excellent lately.

He's becoming a real vocal point in this City side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.