Spurs (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

All you pessimists in the match thread; where are you now?
Still here, liked your post in the thread

Did you honestly not have a feeling of doubt about the goal being given?

Even as part of the goalkeepers union it is the type of goal not usually given and the competence of the officials in the match I did expect it to be disallowed

Possibly a tide change following the forest goal vs burnley

I thought we were OK tonight, Kovacic is so close to being there, just that last action is a split second too late

Some games we just need that bit more from alvarez, he has done well but will be good to get thanos back

The one that got to me was the 6 minutes added in the first half.
Johnson went down with a made up head injury for at least 45 seconds . Ref blows at 51.06 ?
its fkin bizarre
I don't think it's bizarre. It works exactly as intended. It enables referees to manipulate results, somewhat covertly, or so they think. Stoppages in stoppage time, and the fact that it is supposed to be a minimum of added on time gives plenty of scope for manipulation.

Just like they do before games with how can they get at City,at fulltime it’s what they should have done and no real praise for City ..
Constantly trying to make excuses about the "foul" that clearly wasn't a foul.

Not a word about City completely dominating the game from the first whsitle...

Instead they talk about how disappointed they are about how Tottenham turned up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.