Spurs (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

The worse aspect of VAR i didn't feel I could cheer our goal until we kicked off. Watched the 2nd half with the sound off as my missus on the phone to her mate. Quite enjoyed it as, was spared 45 minutes of anti City bullshit. Wish I was young enough and fit enough to go London aways combined with a weekend in the West End. Those were the days.
Sorry, they ķicked off.

Overall a disappointing performance where we totally dominated were robbed of a goal but then allowed them back in the game without really threatening to score. Good result but lacked a cutting edge.
we only let them back in to game playing a short free kick we wasnt ready for and losing the ball from that they looked most dangeruse for 10 minutes

Stop it. One of the commentators said there had already been goals like that given. If anything they wanted it to be a goal. McCoist even said he thought the goalkeeper was at fault.
Yeah to be fair after he seen it again he did say the keeper needed to be stronger,but what was the difference In that and the disallowed Dias goal against the red scousers..

Ake is foot perfect game after game. Just doesn't make mistakes at all - underrated on the ball.
it’s mad considering most of us if we’re honest initially thought he wasn’t at our level on first arrival and now he’s a shoe in for most of us due to his ability, class and consistency, Ake is absolutely top class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.