Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re. Helen's bell, the way I remember it is she would ring it unbidden about five minutes into every game in the quiet that settled once the early roars had died down, followed by cheers from the home crowd and sometimes even the away fans too.

Really looking forward to this. Note to self, don't walk out at half time if we're 3 down and down to ten men like the last cup game with spuds. One of the biggest regrets in life
I did the same - got a couple of tickets from a spurs contact in the home end by their directors box - had the piss taken relentlessly by the home lot (I’d made it clear I supported City) - walked out when Barton got sent off - rang Radio 5 to complain on way home - producer called me back at 3-1 saying we were going to win - got back to my brothers in North London just as the winner went in and as a result was first caller on 606. Think I’ll stay to the end this time….

I did the same - got a couple of tickets from a spurs contact in the home end by their directors box - had the piss taken relentlessly by the home lot (I’d made it clear I supported City) - walked out when Barton got sent off - rang Radio 5 to complain on way home - producer called me back at 3-1 saying we were going to win - got back to my brothers in North London just as the winner went in and as a result was first caller on 606. Think I’ll stay to the end this time….
Haha. In my defence I was steaming and had work the next morning. Living in Brighton, I thought fuck it , I'll get home at a reasonable time. Walking down the Seven Sisters Rd, popped in a pub to see what the score was 3-2. Stayed and watched to the end.
Went absolutely mental when Macken scored the winner. How I got out alive is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.