Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a prediction as I know it won't happen, but rather just a lineup that I think would be fun to see. In a game that will have plenty of transitional moments, I think Nunes's legs could be useful. I'd love to see Bobb get a start, as well, and see if he can build some momentum off the back of his last goal.

............Ortega............
Akanji . Dias . Ake . Gvaridol
........Bernardo Nunes......
Bobb .... Foden ...Grealish
........... Alvarez ............

Not a prediction as I know it won't happen, but rather just a lineup that I think would be fun to see. In a game that will have plenty of transitional moments, I think Nunes's legs could be useful. I'd love to see Bobb get a start, as well, and see if he can build some momentum off the back of his last goal.

............Ortega............
Akanji . Dias . Ake . Gvaridol
........Bernardo Nunes......
Bobb .... Foden ...Grealish
........... Alvarez ............
We'd concede at will with that line up mate, and obviously score some. If Pep chooses that line up you win the 50 quid star prize

It will be the game of the season. Both sides will have some of their players back. No fear or pressure. Both teams going for it. You can mock our stadium all you want but a night game with a big away support will be fucking amazing.

No idea who will win but it will be great whatever happens. Can’t fucking wait.

Are there replays this round? It’s totally silly some rounds are subject to replays and some aren’t. Have the same rules for every round….

Are there replays this round? It’s totally silly some rounds are subject to replays and some aren’t. Have the same rules for every round….
The FA has stipulated that there will be mandatory replays for games that end in draws up to and including the Fourth Round in 2023/24.

From the Fifth Round onwards, matches that are tied after 90 minutes will go to a 30-minute period of extra time. If the scores are still level, a penalty shootout will decide the contest.

Fresh changes could lie ahead: widespread reports in October suggested that plans to scrap replays after the Second Round could be introduced as early as the 2024/25 season.

It will be the game of the season. Both sides will have some of their players back. No fear or pressure. Both teams going for it. You can mock our stadium all you want but a night game with a big away support will be fucking amazing.

No idea who will win but it will be great whatever happens. Can’t fucking wait.
Time to smash these counts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.