Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itv have just announced that the game will not be shown on telly this evening instead it will be a klopp love in documentary , but they will cut to the game if/when spuds score and show the goal . All presenters must wear some form of red tonight with a black armband to signify the tragic loss that miseryside is suffering tonight . In all seriousness the half hour to kickoff will be a klopp fest with nobody mentioning the fa cup tie .

Good team that and perhaps for the first time this season, a decent looking bench. Kdb and doku are game changers if required. Delighted to see Stones back on the bench. Bobb getting a start is a strong message if you perform you get starts, delighted for him, hopefully has a good game and really starts pushing for regular starts.

Would love a win, I want to retain the cup but no injuries takes the priority in this for me and if we are to go out, I'd sooner it be now than the semi-final.

Hope we dont go for total control, you get at these, they collapse and leak goals, they'll do us on the counter a few times so i suspect we will have to score a few tonight to progress. Smash these cunts blues.
If we go out at least it wont make tomorrows papers with the sad news coming out of candlestick park today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.