Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my ticket in my grubby little hands, or rather a couple of taps on phone and now in my 'wallet'

All rather different from last FA cup game here, think I must have phoned City ticket office a few days before and got 4 tickets.

One of these was for my spurs mate (and his son). I'm told sky picked them out at the end of the game .... with classic line 'You would think they would be happier seeing their team come back from 3 nil down' ha ha.

View attachment 104902
Has Hooper been appointed yet so the FA can double the fines?
They do single us out for punishment. I remember Sterling getting 2nd yellow card after going up to the City fans after scoring vs Bournemouth (I think) - so suspended for next game! Has hppened all the time since and I've never seen any other player booked for it. I pray that all 115 charges get thrown out for fully legitimate reasons and the scum journalists and supporters crawl back under their rocks.

They do single us out for punishment. I remember Sterling getting 2nd yellow card after going up to the City fans after scoring vs Bournemouth (I think) - so suspended for next game! Has hppened all the time since and I've never seen any other player booked for it. I pray that all 115 charges get thrown out for fully legitimate reasons and the scum journalists and supporters crawl back under their rocks.
They know we're good for the money. Paid for their Christmas piss up with that.

Ticket arrived

When downloaded it states personal assistant, but noone in party of 3 is disabled?

Are we in disabled section by mistake?

Block 518 UppercTier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.