Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my ticket and loaded but heard nothing re the coach places we booked. We couldn't be arsed with driving so going by coach which. Any ideas how/when these come through ?

Had my ticket and loaded but heard nothing re the coach places we booked. We couldn't be arsed with driving so going by coach which. Any ideas how/when these come through ?
Try this mate. Go to your ticketing account, select Tickets, select the coach option then press Details.

Anyone having trouble downloading it onto their phone?

in the email, the link was not active for me, i had to copy and paste it into a browser on my phone

1st time it loaded, there was a google wallet type ticket but in the browser, with no option to download, add or anything.

2nd time i tried it, it must have loaded properly? a little scroll down and there was an 'add' button

maybe try again, and see if you can scroll down a bit this time

Absolute long shot, but as a city fan living In London I’ve got a ticket in the home end. If anybody has somebody let them down match day (last minute) would appreciate a city end ticket. Obviously willing to pay

Anyone else’s ticket not arrived yet? Sent city an enquiry cus both mine and my mates haven’t come into email. Ordered together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.