Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What tube station is everyone travelling to? Seen a few people saying they will go Seven Sisters and then walk but White Hart Lane is closer? Any reason people wouldn’t go WHL station? Travelling down on my own (family let me down) and want to make it as easy as possible

Ortega

Rico
Dias
Aké
Gvardiol

Rodri
Kovacic

Bernardo
Foden
Bobb

Alvarez

Would like to see something like this with Kev getting more minutes off the bench and maybe Stones & Erl aswell.

We (Spurs) are going to win 5-4. You will have an equaliser chalked off by VAR in the 95 minute. You know it is true.

Cant wait. Friday night. Under lights. Full stadium. Neither side has anything to lose.
Speak for yourself mate, we have plenty to lose. I’m fucked off walking away from your stadium without so much as a single goal to cheer..

3-1 City this, the spuds Hoodoo dies on its arse on Friday night .. :-)

We (Spurs) are going to win 5-4. You will have an equaliser chalked off by VAR in the 95 minute. You know it is true.

Cant wait. Friday night. Under lights. Full stadium. Neither side has anything to lose.
We're currently FA cup holders so we do have something to lose. Although I see plenty of goals Friday night. I hope var as nothing to do with the result. CTID

Thought the 1894 mob would have organised a mark to the stadium German style

Who was the guy who thought he discovered the word cortege without knowing it was commonly used in the English language?

Anyway off to see one man animal farm instead at the Wilton. Looks amazing and the site advertising did its job.

Last edited:
AFBP9Web-2-720x500-blur.jpg
1-AFgmMAIN(Peter%20Mould)-2-720x500-blur.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.