Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Hate to say it but I think pep will walk at the end of this season
I don't think the players are playing for him anymore
The body language from the players looks shot, we can chase Arsenal but I'm not getting the impression the players gjve a shit sadly

We are not playing well at the moment. Normally I'm angry that we're the better team but coming away with nothing. 2nd best today.
"At the moment " we have been shit all season, we have Been lucky in a lot of games this season, I'm beginning to think there is something wrong with Pep and some players.

Pep said once they stop responding to him, it was time.
That and strange team selections I’m afraid is that, it’s the worst we’ve been under his guidance.

Reactions: PPT
I don’t normally post on here but I’ve gotta let some steam off, we’ve got one of the best teams in the world with the best striker in the world and we’re absolutely fucking pony at the moment. The worst thing about today was how utterly predictable that was. Give them a goal let them defend deep and shithouse their way through the game. Spurs are shite yet we can’t figure out how to play against them, there are some players who aren’t playing for the manager/club anymore. That today was a disgrace and so painfully fucking predictable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.