Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

8 days to prepare for this shower of shit.
Conte out being ill, his assistant thought Pep a lesson.
Arsenal finally lost, all the more motivation more us to reduce the gap.

and this is what we serve up vs bogey Spurs.

if we may meet them in CL in March/April, well, we will be out of CL again vs and English side same as we lost to Spurs before in CL with Pep, or to Pool or the final vs Chelsea mainly due to defensive blunders/errors.

Rodri, Bernardo, Alvarez all awful, heavy touches all game, how they were not subbed I dont know.

Pep needs to smile more, and look at the tactics magnet board a lot more, as he said he doesnt recognize his team, I bet the players dont recognize these tactics.
Haaland for one surely doesnt understand what is happening, why he is getting no service at all and being isolated as fuck. his agent looking at this, and probably on the call with Florentino Perez.

Can we just bin this 3 at the back nonsense now its clearly not working.

Its not giving us control that pep craves we might aswell just go with a settle back four and take the handbreak of were losing anyway whats the worse that can happenn

Thought we looked sharp until the Rodri pass, lost our way of playing the intensity has dropped we don't have a settled backline. And we have a striker who we don't know what to do with, Haaland is playing like he is in a counter attacking team and we're not setup for that.

The biggest worry for me was the lack of effort. Even Kevin, having been on 15 mins didn't chase back. I fear the effort levels have gone

that's the only trophy you'll get this season you cnuts

DwBMgkaWkAEMfG7.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.