Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

The biggest fuck up ever Pep listening to the fans , the media, etc ..get a Centre Forward..i have said all along..careful what you wish for..team mutiny because pep succumed..we are NOT a CF team

it's not just that, but other teams have worked us out and pep can not find a new setup that works

it's over for everything, lost the dressing room only means one thing, the manager leaves,
now It's up to the club to address what they want from this season, just let it just wind down and rebuild in the summer or let the manger leave with grace on his own terms and bring in somebody short term,

Pep knows, We know, Everybody else knows, time is up Pep can do no more for our club
I would rather kick every single one of these players out before I kick Pep.

it's over for everything, lost the dressing room only means one thing, the manager leaves,
now It's up to the club to address what they want from this season, just let it just wind down and rebuild in the summer or let the manger leave with grace on his own terms and bring in somebody short term,

Pep knows, We know, Everybody else knows, time is up Pep can do no more for our club
Sadly, that is correct. Nothing to do with Pep, it’s all about cycles.

We need a rebuild, the hungers just not there which is understandable with players that have won league after league.

Need some fresh hungry players who are desperate for trophies to come in. Let players that want to leave, leave and bring in new hungry players

It is Not understandable, I don't even think it is true. Nor do we need a rebuild, what a lazy cliche.

Missed Laporte passing from the back because it puts all the onus on Rodri to drop and do it, we need a settled back four, this breeds confidence going forward. I feel for Haaland because we ain’t getting the ball to him so what can he do, hes making the runs yet no one spots them or are they too afraid to try them for fear of losing the ball? My worry is not Arsenal I think they will drop points but the rags have momentum at the moment and could conceivably if we were to lose to Arsenal move ahead of us (apart from goal difference obviously). We are still in with a shout but if we do win it it’s more likely because other teams suddenly turn shit and we improve slightly.

As soon as the Arse traipsed off Goodison last night with their tails up their arses I just knew we would bugger it! We are not dynamic enough. I saw that the women had 32 shot attempts last night and manage two goals - not clinical enough. The fellahs have 6 or so shots and nowt - insufficently dynamic. Sides don’t have to do a great deal to negate the game plan!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.