Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Everyone still convinced we will get the top4 trophy this season (any real trophies is obviously extremely unlikely)? Feels like at least 35% chance of us dropping down to 5th (or lower) before the season is over. This team is just not good enough.

What I saw today was a group of players who aren’t one bit arsed about winning another title.

The lack of work rate, desire, hunger and drive was fucking stark.

The eye of the tiger of previous seasons has turned into a glass eye.

There was only Grealish and Walker who actually put a shift in, the rest were idle bastards.

Very unpleasant watching.

We've won 4 of the last 5 league titles, it's extremely hard for any team to maintain that mentality season after season.

The matchday thread and this is akin to a boxers corner throwing the fucking towel in after 10 seconds and one punch!

Get a fucking grip ffs.

No divine right to win every game or every PL. This manager and squad has broken records, left, right and centre and will do so again over the next few years as he rebuilds.

Meanwhile we are 2nd in the fucking PL and still in the FA cup and CL.
Spot on. I'd love to know who the 'Pep out but I'm too afraid to say it' brigade would like to see take over. Enrique, who got knocked out of the World Cup by Morocco? Pochettino who finished 3rd in a 2 horse race? Simeone and his squalid brand of football?

There is no manager out there who is perfect. Pep is as close to perfect as you'll get.

4 Premier League titles in 5 years, when the league is getting more and more competitive.

Look at Liverpool this season. Look at Chelsea this season. 10 years without a title for the rags. Arsenal? Almost 20. Spurs? Don't make me laugh.

Get some fucking perspective people!

The biggest worry for me was the lack of effort. Even Kevin, having been on 15 mins didn't chase back. I fear the effort levels have gone
He gave the kind of effort you would expect by a player benched by his manager to make a point.

i am not saying it is right.

there are a number of players playing badly and not putting in leg work.

Bernado has been i gone in the Head from the Club for weeks.

Even Rodri looks half arsed.

We can all see something is not right.

Our best defenders benched,star performers not putting a shift in.

This is Pep's doing.

Egotistical to just pick players who smile and are happy in training.

Is it so hard to just pick the best players and put them in their best position?

Dias and Laporte should be starting.

Rodri always needs a player alongside him as he can't play like prime Fernandinho as he's too slow.

Push KDB up further forward as Haaland is far too isolated.

Tell the players to fucking play the ball through to Haaland and not take 5 touches before playing it sidways.
Spot on ‘ego’, ridiculous that Laporte and Dias are not starting.

View attachment 68159
For those old enough… never forget. Some right dick heads on here. You’ve no idea what supporting a football club is meant to be about. We’re going to go through a massive change in the next 12 months. I hope you Lot have fucked off when we’re brilliant again - with Pep. Spoilt brats
Fucking melt. Being shit 25 years ago is not an excuse to ignore the problems in the squad right now.

How fucking stupid do you have to be? I thought Walker was poor again today but that doesn't mean we have to accept it because he's not Richard Edghill.

It's a poor league thank god. Not even arsenal who are top would have won a title in any other year.
Arsenal are setting a pace that would have won them a title in almost any season apart from when City and Liverpool reached late 90s/100.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.