Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Another crazy team selection from Pep ( as everybody commented on in the pre match thread) following on from numerous CL games in the past and so the game turned out as expected.
We're in transition. That's obvious but it's not being managed well.
If this costs us in the FA Cup and the Champs League then the board will have a big decision to make in the summer.

Rodri was absolutely abysmal today, not only for the pass to Lewis that lead to the goal. How he is starting in the form he's in and KDB is benched beggars belief

I can tell you are frustrated. Give your head a wobble and pull your trousers back up.
There that feels better already!
I am frustrated. but I think we all deserve at least 5 minutes of frustration after that.

Spot on. I'd love to know who the 'Pep out but I'm too afraid to say it' brigade would like to see take over. Enrique, who got knocked out of the World Cup by Morocco? Pochettino who finished 3rd in a 2 horse race? Simeone and his squalid brand of football?

There is no manager out there who is perfect. Pep is as close to perfect as you'll get.

4 Premier League titles in 5 years, when the league is getting more and more competitive.

Look at Liverpool this season. Look at Chelsea this season. 10 years without a title for the rags. Arsenal? Almost 20. Spurs? Don't make me laugh.

Get some fucking perspective people!
True, I guess what people want is Pep at his best. Hopefully we don’t have to wait too long before we see it again.

Fuck me, peps lost the players, the players don’t care, how dare we get beat by spurs away, massive investment req, get a grip you pussies it’s what happens in football, it could be worse we could be like Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.