Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Slow, ponderous, easy to defend against. Hardly an attempt on goal again. The build up is so slow. Akanji passes to slowly and Ake although has had a decent season is limited with his passing ability. Need to get Laporte back in the team, moves it quicker and can see a pass. Feel for Haaland, making all them runs and no one with their head up looking for him.

Pep can have the season and go for me, this tinkering is beyond a joke now. We need a gaffer who plays the same 11 simple as that.

The league is too competitive to keep fucking about.
Hate to say it but I think it’s going to happen and pep will leave . Greatest manager we have had and ever will but all things come to an end . It’s not just pep either as too many players have got lazy winning trophy’s and are not hungry for it .

Pep went berserk at the team calling them out quite big just after we beat Spurs 4-2 from 0-2 down after an incredible 2nd half we did.

wonder what he will say now, given how awful we were, how little we created, how again didnt score vs bogey Spurs and lost 4th PL game in this place out of 4.

last time he said if we play like this we have no chance catching Arsenal. we played much worse today than that...

All the dicks who slagged Sterling off need to have a look at themselves, we have zero pace and some winger on average scored 15 goals a season now we have in my opinion one of the slowest teams in the league , unless Pep starts playing Foden or Jack behind Haaland we are fucked this season .

matey it pains me saying things like that but it's the truth

Pep lost the dressing room simple
It looks like that. I’m sure the club are professional enough to manage the situation though. It’s starting to feel like a melt down which would satisfy the media and defo be exacerbated by them. On a side Jamie carrawanker needs swilling.

Well surely that’s on the recruitment team rather than pep then?

They do everything to please Pep, which also includes giving him the type of players he wants to play a certain way, regardless of name.

We are making stupid mistakes in the market, trying to replace legends.

£100m on Jack, £42m on Ake, £42m on Phillips, £16m on Akanji.

£200m on players who we either didn't need or wouldn't exactly miss if we had kept the money in the bank.

The problem is the first cycle under Pep still included Silva, Fern, Vinny, Sergio.

This next evolution is looking to players who are far removed from that talent and mindset.

And the ones who might have it in De Bruyne and Gundo are past their peaks.

I am more fearful that we can't evolve again with Pep at the helm, simply because he is wedded to a philosophy which may have also come to the end of its cycle.

Pep should have got himself a strong assistant in the summer, rather than a bunch of yes men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.