Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

I get the feeling Pep feels like Ake and Akanji deserve to start because they have played well to a point this season. But i think we are now passed that point.

Dias and Laporte are a much stronger pairing and also better on the ball. They need to be back in the team now as we need the core strength of the team back to its best.
Let’s get this right Dortmund fans were glad to see the back of him. Ake has served us well but but not in the same class as Laporte or Dias.

Most people here are idiots or extremely emotional/reactionary. Spurs away has always been challenging for us, and today it was a close match and I would say we were better. Bar Rodri's mistake (our player of the season so far) we cobtrolled the game (we weren't that dangerous either).

Anyway, it's still a long way to go, and even with no PL, we are still in for 2 trophies
Ake has been our player of the season. I agree Rodri's mistake was the difference between the two teams. I don't think we were the better side, they did capitalise on our mistake but looked like scoring every time they broke forward. They used pace and ran straight up the pitch rather than farted about passing waiting for someone else to pass forward.

I doubt that you'll have season ticket but if you do PM me ..I'll have it at pro rata.

You don't deserve it you spoilt twat !!
Had a season ticket for 12 years. How’s its spoilt?? It’s frustration watching players who have been bitching and moaning about wanting to leave put in shit performances and a manager who know’s he’s untouchable can just fuck about with the teams cause he feels like it.

In our title winning seasons we’ve had prolonged periods with the same centre half partnership
In 17/18 we had stones/ otamendi
18/19 was stones/ Laporte
20-21 was stones/ Dias
21/22 Dias/ Laporte
This year it’s like he picks the fucker out of a hat. We’ve got 2 world class centre halves on the bench today. We need a settled back 4 and that’s where the issue lies oh and refusing to pass the ball to the best striker in the world

Arsenal keep picking almost same 11 apart from injuries. that gives them consistency and also the fact their bench is mediocre. now they got Trossard, Jorginho none of them are world class but stronger than what they had on the bench first half of the season so they went out and got some upgrades.
we sent Cancelo away in same period.

we on the otherhand dont play same 11, we chop and change and end up with defence of Lewis, Ake, Akanji, Walker.
while our best defence on paper last season was Cancelo-Dias-Stones-Walker or Cancelo-Laporte-Stones-Walker that is hell of a change.
then we have Foden out, KDb benched, Bernardo in awful form starting, Alvarez being played in a position not favouring him.

guess what, this all can change next week and Pep changes again 4-5 players for the starter.

After Arsenal losing I cannot understand how we can lose that game. I keep reading there is something wrong at City but what? Pep signed a new contract, we got Haaland, everyone earns loads of money so what is it? Don't tell me there is mutiny because Pep is City's most successful manager & the players love winning right? I can only think maybe some of the players want paying as much as Haaland & it's caused unrest but they need to realise he is a goal machine who is worth it. Anyway that's 4 games lost now and unless we stay unbeaten till the season end that's the title gone. Typical City rears it's ugly head once again. So frustrating.
The biggest fuck up ever Pep listening to the fans , the media, etc ..get a Centre Forward..i have said all along..careful what you wish for..team mutiny because pep succumed..we are NOT a CF team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.