Spurs (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Also there seems to be a bit of a Pep Cult, if he's the reason we're fucking up, he needs to be fucked off. Foden, KDB, Cancelo, alienated Sterling, Jesus, of yeah, Ruben fucking Dias, i mean, at what point do we start stoping the bleed really?

Spurs at home a few weeks ago looked like a game where the players took matters into their own hands and played with freedom and went for the kill and look what happened. Pep’s obsession with control/worrying about opponents is just killing the team this season.

I'm very much a Pep in guy, but ain't going to say you are wrong to question him, but surely the last couple of sentences alone are enough to scare any Blue. If Pep was to go who the hell is out there? Pochettino lost the French league when it was a 1 horse race!
That's the biggest problem that the Board have... A looming cliff edge. If they get succession wrong, we could go the way of the rags and Liverpool for quite a few years. Get it right and we'll rule football for years
At the moment, all our eggs are in the Pep basket and it's made many fans, and no doubt many in the club, complacent
As they say, shit happens sometimes. Let's hope it's not this time!

That's no reason to be complacent.

It seems to me that all is not as well as it should be at City. Cancelo may well have been the tip of the iceberg, and I suspect that Bernardo and Laporte are not far behind.

The rot may have already started. It certainly looked like it today. If you think it's going to sort itself out, you're going to be in for a long wait.
You're either permanently on the WUM, the most miserable man on Earth, or not a blue.
The stuff that you post is utter bilge.

How blessed were we looking back to have yaya komps zabba silva aguero etc in the same side
What I’d give for them in there prime to be back now

Yes golden times, all top professionals and winners. We've done okay since they left but any team will miss such players.

Honestly we’re not even in a title race, you’ve won it. There is more chance of Utd winning the league than us.
Mate i got disagree, we are a team of babies, yesterday Arsenal fans were betting on you guys overhauling us after we got beat at Everton. You guys are still in it. I don’t think United are a title winning side despite the cocky threads they run over at the CAf. You guys despite all your success are way more hospitable to neutrals and not as cocky as they are despite them not winning anything for so long

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.