Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Just two more games against The Hammers and The Red Filth, just two more games to total glory..

.. so, come on Lads.. 'A rush and a push and the land is ours!'

Jesus Christ that was fucking excruciating. Some relief when Erling unleashed Thor's hammer on that penalty. I made a noise I don't think I've ever made before when Son went through on goal.
I said out loud "This is the season" to no-one in particular.

I don't watch Spurs much but they and Liverpool seem to be the snidest dirtiest teams in the league. Must be a real pain to play against and you could tell from Haaland's reaction to his first goal that he was not having fun.

This was a big big result. I honestly expected to not win this game and this is a game won by sheer bloody stubbornness. More impressive than a 4-0 easy game this was won in the balls. How does this squad keep so hungry. If they win 4 they will want 5

Never for one second did I think that spurs would lie down for us, the fans maybe but they’re professionals, can’t take anything for granted but we got the job done. Did what we had to do. BTW Pep is a genius, he gets it wrong with subs sometimes but mostly gets it so right, tonight was one of those occasions. Doku changed the game and Ortega kept us in it. Roll on Sunday! COME ON YOU BLUES!!
Subbing Ederson was absolutely the right thing to do regardless of whatever happened subsequently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.