Spurs (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Said to my dad before the extra time was shown, "if it's anything more than 5 minutes it's dodgy"
Where did he get ten minutes from?
The Ederson incident was at least 5 minutes on its own and then there was the KDB injury, substitutions, and stuff me and you probably can't remember.
Personally, I was expecting about 9 mins.
Ten minutes was probably fair enough.

No issue with the added time, just the reason it was 10 minutes. He allowed Spurs to kick and manhandle us all game, only blowing for the most blatant. We were lucky to not lose more players last night and I blame him for the Ederson incident as they know they could do what they wanted.

Said to my dad before the extra time was shown, "if it's anything more than 5 minutes it's dodgy"
Where did he get ten minutes from?
Because the fountain of knowledge that is Gary Neville told him so.
Funny how he forgot to mention no added time in the first half ( because the score suited him) or the constant hacking on Foden.
He’s not even subtle any more .

What a game to play shit but fortunately Spurs were on the beach. That said, well done lads we got the result. Short of an absolute calamitous performance on Sunday its 4 in a row :)
No way were spuds on the beach..they did everything they could to stop us winning.
We played a very controlled game..we didn't go gung ho as we knew we had the nous to open them up eventually..it's very difficult knowing one dropped point and the league is gone and our lads coped with that pressure amazingly well.

So is this a thing now? People watching random people watching along to football games on tv?
Ye; has been for years now. I enjoy seeing some of the reactions/meltdowns after the games, but I can’t understand why, if you have access to the coverage of the game, you'd watch someone else watching the game, rather than watching it yourself.

Two things last night . Firstly , the ref blew for half time at 45:03 , not one single minute added !! Second how many times did Spurs players have a dig at Phil or 'leave one' on him especially in the first half
It is as they say ‘a man’s game’. Or used to be. It’s to be expected. Plenty of good players have had it left on them. Not just ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.