Spurs (a) - Post Match Thread

Top marks to Ben Davies for the apology to Vinny. Maybe the rest of their dressing room could learn some lessons from him. 4 leg breakers by them in 2 matches this season. All just got a yellow.

Wasnt expecting that , very assured performance and just confirms our mentality , just a pleasure to watch , well done to the BBC did their best to make it look like a contest , but that was a drubbing and Spuds were very luck it wasnt six or seven. Pressure all on the Rags not to hand us the title in their next two games , looking forward to a great weekend , the Rags go out of the FA Cup and we win the league , never a better time to be a City supporter.

Fantastic win. Bit unexpected. But that’s typical City as well. Spuds two shots on goal.

Don’t give a rats arse what the scum will do tomorrow. I just want us to win it next week ourselves and have our own party.

So typical to see in the Dutch pub where I watch our games if I’m not over, scum and dippers gelling to be our opposite fans when there were no Spuds fans in. This is today’s football and their fake fans. Loved it to have a go at them when Sterling scored. But who cares. They need to do the catching up next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.