Spurs (A) Post match Thread

Great battled 3pts. Spurs were giving us a game but laporte and stones shone again. We should have had at least another but thats the way it goes. Spurs weren’t poor either, just outclassed the first half but came out determined in the second.

The pitch though was an utter disgrace, and i am thankful we didnt suffer any injuries

Job done!

Mendy looked like he never played the game before.
giphy.gif

Excellent win that. I hope Spurs can play like that against other top teams at home because they will do well.

Unfortunately, just not Mendy’s type of game, and consequently they targeted him. He had a shocker but fair fucks to the lad he never went missing. I think he will grow from games like this.

Bernardo was great tonight. I think mendy really needs to up his game (spending too much time fucking about. Like pogba )haven’t got time for players like him. Kdb will be back to best soon . Now been to anfield and spurs away and done good . Goal diff is like another 3 points aswell

I’m not one to get on individual players’ backs but fuck me Mendy and Walker for fucking awful. Would have capped it off if Walker had put through his own net at the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.