Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Ball was going out of play is why var official didn't give it. After what Sterling had been involved with earlier there'd have been a riot if they had.

The stream i had had Graham Le Saux banging on constantly that it was horror tackle by Sterling and should've been straight red. I thought it was an honest challenge and he got the ball first (cant find a vid) but can see why a yellow was given

he didn't get the ball, it was a proper ankle breaker, not deliberate, but nasty all the same

The stream i had had Graham Le Saux banging on constantly that it was horror tackle by Sterling and should've been straight red. I thought it was an honest challenge and he got the ball first (cant find a vid) but can see why a yellow was given

I had the stream with Le Saux as well. Not only did he bang on about a definite red card for Sterling, in the first half, a Spurs player commited a foul to stop us breaking on them. Le Saux said 'he took one for the team'. Soon as Zinch commited his foul, the narrative changed to 'tactical fouls'. Only us then hey?

I don't think the problem was Sterling not getting pen, it was Gundogan missing it... How many penalties we are going to miss ?
Zinchenko, why the fu*k he had to do it? He is faster than the c*nt... he was going to outrun him. I feel like the players just gave up fighting, at least some of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.