Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

I have no idea what that is supposed to tell me
The orange columns tell you how many goals the teams were expected to score from the quality and number of chances they had. Then they rank the actual score on a scale of fairness from 0 to 100, with 100 being perfectly fair. So it highlights how the Spurs game was crazy and we could have expected to win roughly 3-0, but lost 2-0.

Well if Southampton get half the chances we got Spurs are out.

Hesitate to admit it but I always rated Danny Ings and wish we had signed him before now. Unlike everyone but Aguero, he can finish better than any of our other forwards.

The misfiring this season has been unbelievable - even on bloody penalties! Spurs was just another 95 minutes of frustration. We're certainly paying the price for seeing great football in the last 2 seasons when we've been spoiled.

So you reckon finishing second is one of the worst title defences?
Points wise it won't matter as long as we finish second ..
Read my post again mate ;-) It references the worst title defence EVER IN 1937-38.
The comment about this season was not made by me.

Read my post again mate ;-) It references the worst title defence EVER IN 1937-38.
The comment about this season was not made by me.

Our defence of the title is heading toward one the worst on record.
————
We already hold the accolade for the worst title defence ever. 1937-38

The above was your actual quote..that's why I said being second wasn't that bad

————
We already hold the accolade for the worst title defence ever. 1937-38

The above was your actual quote..that's why I said being second wasn't that bad

no... it was a quote by BlueKiwi. My quote is the one below stating we already have the dubious honour of the worst title defence ever... we got relegated!
Bluekiwi
Team supported:
Manchester City (from 1955) & Adelaide Crows (AFL)
Getting beat by the rags was bad enough but losing to the team I have despised since 1981 just deepened the annoyance. And then to realise that with over 30 attempts at goal in those matches we failed to hit the target once, and even missed yet another penalty making the dark cloud even darker. And there is no lifting for a couple of weeks as the players are on a jolliday.

no... it was a quote by BlueKiwi. My quote is the one below stating we already have the dubious honour of the worst title defence ever... we got relegated!
Bluekiwi
Team supported:
Manchester City (from 1955) & Adelaide Crows (AFL)
Getting beat by the rags was bad enough but losing to the team I have despised since 1981 just deepened the annoyance. And then to realise that with over 30 attempts at goal in those matches we failed to hit the target once, and even missed yet another penalty making the dark cloud even darker. And there is no lifting for a couple of weeks as the players are on a jolliday.

Sorry mate I must have got wrong end of the stick..
Mind you I'm reading this on my phone and my eyesight isn't what it once was..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.