Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

only good news is united are now 7th
giphy.gif

I can empathise with that view but things change. Teams need to evolve or you'd play the same team forever. Good management is changing things before they regress. We haven't done that for whatever reason. And sometimes it means selling players at their peak and making unpopular decisions.
I agree, dude but who? Sane is missing, Laporte is missing, Arteta is missing, a new centre half to replace Kompany is missing and a couple of others i.e. Rodri, Cancelo are "bedding" in. I'm still looking forward to the rest of the game's this season, win, lose or draw, but come summer; these issues will hopefully be remedied.

Amazing how we are the first team to score 100 goals this season, seeing as this is a regular problem. It has been of late and just think it's a patch we
are going through. We need to get out of it fast.

No. since pep arrived we have squandered so many chances in so many games it is unbelievable. It isn't a problem when we win 6-0 but this season it has been highlighted. No matter how poor a team is in any league, I have never known one that misses as many as us. We have tried Aguero, Sterling, Gundy, Jesus, Mahrez and even a couple of seasons ago DeBruyne. Had we scored that one today we would have won comfortably, even with the idiot ref, but I am not blaming him for that farce today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.