Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

regarding penaltys just fucking twat the fucking leather thingy in front of you as hard as fucking possible

Slightly worse if anything ... over the 2 games, the aggregate is:

Shots:
Spurs 6-48 City

Goals:
Spurs 4-2 City

Meaning of the 48 chances missed over the two games, Spurs missed 2 and we missed 46 !

Incredible stats that you couldn't make up ?

holy shit ???

how can that be right ?? ok not saying we should be scoring 20 plus goals or anything like that, but forty eight chances and we only score two ?? pep must be burning up inside and going mental

the need for another marque striker is a must in the summer and if i was mbappe i would walk on my hands and sign for city in the morning ?? we have to add firepower and a striker that nets 40 goals a season ??

If someone said last week that this weekend we would still be second in the league and in another cup final, would we have taken it.?

As soon as I saw Gundogan was going to take the penalty I feared the worst. No reason at all for Aguero not to be taking them.

Apologies to anyone offended by me suggesting Sterling hamstring means won't see him for a month... Irrespective of my personal views on him as a player.

Purely based on his terrible form and him supposedly being burned out, although Pep is adamant he's not.

Brain fart how it would come across.
Sterling's form has really gone to pot since the Gomez incident.
He was scoring for fun before that.

Too many players doing the bare minimum today. Nowhere near enough clinical football. Extra touches....half a yard short....late tackles...last ditch clearances....it goes on and on.

I hope they enjoy a bit of time off for some much needed rest.

edit: I didn’t like the Bon homie one bit at full time...you’ve just lost you twats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.