Spurs (A) Post Match Thread

Liverpool are likely to dominate for at least the next 3,4, years.
Liverpool moment is now.
Tomorrow will be ours again.

Xs3JpJ9ADjP3ffj0MDaKLHQc79NLwXciWLTUK_ggxan9559_BCdv66Jfk9PJUPCxA6-bRX0_2uLGhfvQnEAqF_kg

;-)

Pep himself says his style only has shelf life of about 4 years.

That players suffer burn out.

Football success comes in Cycles.Over the last few years we have had success beyond our wildest dreams.We have had the pleasure of lifting the Premier League 3 times,Lots of domestic Cups.

Sadly our Cycle with this squad is coming to an end.The spine of our side has got old and is moving on.

Shit signings, and terrible planning by Tixi means Liverpool are likely to dominate for at least the next 3,4, years.

It wont be popular on here.But it is time for us to start again.We face an inevitable period of transition,where hopefully we can consistently consolidate a top 4 finish during the rebuild and become a serious force once again.

Pep only wanting to be around for an extra 12 months of a rebuilding Job that will likely take 2,3, seasons is not going to cut it with the Higher Ups.

I personally think Pep is done at our Club and will be gone the end of this season.He has done his 3,4 year Club cycle.He likely feel he has achieved all he can anyway.

Life goes on though.For me it will be thanks for the memories.Thanks for giving me 2 amazing seasons of unprecedented success.Never in my wildest dreams did i ever expect to see such success at my Club.

Nothing lasts forever.

Liverpool moment is now.

Fuck me are you quoting Echo and the bunnymen there?

I’m not throwing him under a bus.

I hope he extends, he’s our best ever manager and will be for a while at the very least.

I just don’t treat him like he’s Jesus (of Nazareth not Brazil) and I don’t think he’s perfect.

My main criticism is at the players’ lack of a pair of balls when finishing moves off.
The throwing under the bus was a general comment aimed at a few posters on here recently. Not necessarily you.

Great ground I have to say

Stupidly long walk - again - to the tube station

Marhez - wanker

Sterling - needs a spell on the bench

All I have to say

Very pissed off and frustrated. Same old story, missed chances, missed penalty and slack defending. This trying to score the perfect goal is doing my head, we need to start having a shot from outside of the area occasionally.

The League was gone a long time ago, all on the cups now and the players and Pep need to deliver.

Pep himself says his style only has shelf life of about 4 years.

That players suffer burn out.

Football success comes in Cycles.Over the last few years we have had success beyond our wildest dreams.We have had the pleasure of lifting the Premier League 3 times,Lots of domestic Cups.

Sadly our Cycle with this squad is coming to an end.The spine of our side has got old and is moving on.

Shit signings, and terrible planning by Tixi means Liverpool are likely to dominate for at least the next 3,4, years.

It wont be popular on here.But it is time for us to start again.We face an inevitable period of transition,where hopefully we can consistently consolidate a top 4 finish during the rebuild and become a serious force once again.

Pep only wanting to be around for an extra 12 months of a rebuilding Job that will likely take 2,3, seasons is not going to cut it with the Higher Ups.

I personally think Pep is done at our Club and will be gone the end of this season.He has done his 3,4 year Club cycle.He likely feel he has achieved all he can anyway.

Life goes on though.For me it will be thanks for the memories.Thanks for giving me 2 amazing seasons of unprecedented success.Never in my wildest dreams did i ever expect to see such success at my Club.

Nothing lasts forever.

Liverpool moment is now.

Fuck me, logging off time.

Tottenham have taken five shots [both on and off target] against Manchester City this season. They have scored four goals.

Manchester City have had 45 shots against Tottenham this season, scoring two goals.

Shocking

I think its actually 6 to 48 but get your point.

The throwing under the bus was a general comment aimed at a few posters on here recently. Not necessarily you.

Fair enough.

I doubt anyone wants him gone though.

We can’t win it every year and even if we’d have hit last seasons heights, we’d still be behind Liverpool.

I just hope he learns from it and we get back to some consistency.

I’m not sure what he can do shooting wise, that’s down to the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.