Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

didn't we make jose look like a tactical genius, he must have sent pep a bottle of bubbly and a note "cheers mate you made that easy for us"

yeh spurs are great, going to wipe the board this season. Think it will be same as ever to be honest and in time fans screaming to sack the manager.

Sorry don't know where to ask, can anyone explain to me why England national team drop out of the Nations league when their points is tied (10 pts) with Denmark, but then England has 3 GD. and Denmark only have 1 GD.
Shouldn't the 3 GD one be the one advance?

Not that I care much about Nations league, but I'm just curious.

Looking at the Liverpool - Leicester match it is amazing how good system and tactical tweaks can do to a team.
Credit where it is due , Kloop was able to play with a makeshift defence and still win 3-0 against a threatening Leicester team. I am pretty sure we would have lost this match with these many injuries. Infact we did ,
if the last season is anything to go by.

So I think the tactical side of things need a bit of upheaval Mr. Josep Guardiola.'

I never said I'm satisfied with the performances but it isn't anywhere near as bad as you think. It's still early on in the season & we have everything to play for. I'll give you a prediction, come the new year we will be top 2 & in contention.
The title is gone already and it's not even Christmas, that is not good enough with the resources available to the manager.

Sorry don't know where to ask, can anyone explain to me why England national team drop out of the Nations league when their points is tied (10 pts) with Denmark, but then England has 3 GD. and Denmark only have 1 GD.
Shouldn't the 3 GD one be the one advance?

Not that I care much about Nations league, but I'm just curious.
It goes off head to head rather than goal difference. Denmark beat us 1-0 at Wembley & it was 0-0 in Copenhagen m8

Have a mate near me here in Chicago who is a lifelong Spurs fan (He’s from Lahndan).

After the second goal I sent this text:

7DFB7647-90F7-46C1-8596-A7CF91456E0A.jpeg
About summed it up as succinctly as I could, knowing he was home having the time of his life!

The title is gone already and it's not even Christmas, that is not good enough with the resources available to the manager.
Its not gone yet but our first 8 efforts this season have to put it bluntly but accurately been well below the standard supporters expect , the owners expect and I trust the players and management expect.

i don't care about the media good , bad and indifferent mainly bad.

Liverpool once again showed with a understrength side how to combat a side that scored 5 on our patch and have bounced back from the Villa defeat as if it didn't happen extending their unbeaten home record to 64 matches.

So we are 12th 3 points ahead of Brighton who are 16th,

Totally unacceptable placed last of the so called big 6 going into the season as favourites to win the title.

Clearly the players are not capable presently or are not buying into the tactics and match day game plan Pep is demanding of them.

these results are akin to the results that Mark Hughes had before he was sacked in his second year in charge in December.

The title hasn't gone. There will be plenty more twists and turns..
Tittle hasn't gone Correct. But pep has to change his style a little. We have to score a lot of goals and win some 8-9 straight games from now if we want to win.

Edit: as we know man utd are going to sit back as spurs and hit on counter. I very much hope pep wins that game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.