Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

Right our next 2 PL games are Burnley and Fulham at home

We need two convincing wins with a hatful of goals to get the confidence and belief back
its that kind of attitude that fucks us up. we are arrogant and dont respect the opposition. like today we pushed forward with both full backs, Rodri pushed on up the pitch and forgot about Kane behind him

Thought we played well first half and created a few chances. Second half was just a bit of a slog. Slow and with little movement.

As good a player as he is, Mahrez just doesn't fit in and makes us worse (not that the introduction of Sterling and Foden improved us). KDB is struggling to create anything and while Bernardo is nice and tidy on the ball, he doesn't look much of a threat these days. I thought Rodrigo played well though.

We really need to sort ourselves out up front because we just aren't scoring much these days. Felt like we were never going to score today no matter how long we played. Guardiola really needs to change something.
Indeed the goals are drying up, but there is that slight issue at the back where we are still wide open due to that inverted wingbacks thing.
i wonder how much more of this needs to occur, before the penny drops. Plan A is a dead duck, but i suspect we will stick to it regardless.
As many have said, this is going to be a long season and i forsee many such games.

Let’s be honest, no one is surprised by that result or performance. We’ve had it consistently for 12 months now and I’m not sure what the answer is, but all hoping this will just turn around is just not happening. We can’t blame injuries, we can’t blame the ref, we only have ourselves to blame.

Maybe the reality is we just aren’t that good a side. Hoping we will turn it around after 12 months of this is just wishful thinking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.