Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

SWPISHOME

Won't that ruin the taste?
Certainly would of tested better with a victory, Would of been a nice pick me up with all thats going on. Not going to let the result get to me tonight, Spent too many weekends in the horrors after a bad result and letting it get to me all weekend, Gradually I have tried to learn not to ruin my weekend completely. Before you know it your in work Monday again...

It is what it is, The players are going home with an extra 200k in their bank whilst I'm at home pisssd off...Nah that's not happening anymore.

Beanhead

If you look at our players who performed in the international games they probably get a lift when there is no parked bus it must be frustrating as fcuk week in week out playing against parked buses and teams score from there first shot.
So all on Pep then?

Cornish_Blue

Team supported
Manchester City
Carry on like this and we won’t make top 6 never mind challenge for title. Pep was schooled by Maureen and he let it happen.
Walker is a huge liability, and Mahrez is stealing a wage. Our slow and laborious build up played right into their hands. We got the ball, let them get into position and then piss about with it for no end result.
Maureen’s bus has moved to Yid town. But I suppose a win is a win. We can’t seem to do that though, or even make a game of it. Possession counts for fcuk all if you can’t put the ball in the net.

Groke

If you look at our players who performed in the international games they probably get a lift when there is no parked bus it must be frustrating as fcuk week in week out playing against parked buses and teams score from there first shot.
absolutely nail on head

BolinCell

Team supported
Manchester City
when we play away at Spurs it should be us parking the bus and hitting them on the counter attack. Its an easier strategy, Moureen has built a career on it.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.