Spurs (A) - Post-Match Thread

bar the first 20 minutes, utter wank, again.

We are struggling in creating REAL goal scoring chances, 22 shots on goal and I can't really recall a true nailed on chance.

Tactically awful but some of these players need to take a long hard look at themselves, woeful performances out there today and for longer in truth.

.. but we say this every single week.

I'm not a fan of Maureen at all, but he's done one on us there, a team with less talent than us but with a better plan, totally disciplined who took both its chances. Rather embarrassing really, we've got Pep for another 2½ years and he still seems unable to deal with teams that park the bus and go for us on the break.

Lots of dummies being spat out so no surprises there.
Pep getting blamed here unfairly for a couple of diabolical bits of goalkeeping errors today.
Eddy cost us that game 100% today.
We were excellent first half and had it not been for VAR fucking us over again it would have been a different story.
There was only one team playing football today and that wasn’t spurs.
Ridiculous comments here calling Pep out.
The only thing I would blame him for is not hooking off Mahrez earlier (or putting him out there in the first instance...)

We gave huge issues and I pray to god we don't end up with a nightmare scenario of KDB deciding the time to leave has approached after what he is witnessing himself on the pitch

We have steadily got worse since the back to back titles, and we at first believed it was be cause of the effort put in to achieve those heights we hit

But something is totally off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.