Spurs (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say feeling a bit pessimistic about this one as we look tired, out of form, don't seem capable of playing well in both halves of a match, haven't scored past the 65th minute since the Leicester match and our defence hasn't kept a clean sheet in the last 4. Spurs are in decent form and gave us a lot of trouble last season.

Plus there's something about Jonathan Moss' refereeing I don't quite trust.

Ederson, Walker, Kompany, Laporte; Delph, Danilo, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Sterling; Jesus, Aguero.

Danilo & Delph as wing-backs/DMs depending on possession and phase of play, either or both can drop back without the ball into a back 4/5 with Walker or Laporte shuffling over in that phase of play. Aguero leading the attack whilst the 4 in behind him just interchange and have positional flexibility to be unpredictable.

Win all 6 and become the 100 point team! That will be a greater achievement than invincibles!

The fact that all of the players looked absolutely spent after 70 mins last night tells me we'll lose.

I think the mental and physical strain of the past week will see a poor performance. Spurs will be bang up for it at Wembley and will overrun us with Son, Lamela and Alli.

The fact that all of the players looked absolutely spent after 70 mins last night tells me we'll lose.

I think the mental and physical strain of the past week will see a poor performance. Spurs will be bang up for it at Wembley and will overrun us with Son, Lamela and Alli.
I think 5 or 6 need a week off so I would play a weak side. Our chances of victory are slim anyway. We absolutely most be 120% for the final 5 games and anyway fresh legs against spuds probably offers the best chance. Also I think Bravo deserves another chance at least for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.