Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker Garcia Otamendi Zinchenko
Rodders Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez Jesus Sterling
(4231)

Let's hope. Will not happen though. Aguero rested because of 90 min against rags. Sterling is usually great against spurs, maybe because Aurier is a defensive liability

This is the team I’d Like

____________Ederson_____________

Cancelo_Garcia_Fernanadinho_Zink

_____________Rodri_____________

________Foden__B Silva__________

Kdb________Aguero_______Sterling

Just looking at Spurs' squad and it's better than I thought. I expect they'll line up something like this:

Gazzaniga
Aurier
Sanchez
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Ndombele
Fernandes/Lamela
Lo Celso
Alli
Son
Moura

Won't be easy as Mourinho will no doubt play on the counter but I think this could be the perfect game to bounce back from the loss the other day, I feel like we're always more up for it against the so called bigger teams.
Lloris is back in goal so he'll be starting today. Spurs are more than capable of getting a result against us today. It's a pity Kane is out, Normally everything goes through Kane and it benefits us. We've struggled against teams with pace hitting us on the break like Wolves and Rags. Son and Moura will dangerous today.

Impossible to call because we just don't know which City are going to turn up these days. Top four aside from a total collapse is nailed on, the title is well gone so motivation may be a factor. If we're clinical up front we are more than capable of handing out a thrashing but if not a result like the rags is just as possible.

Ederson
Walker Garcia Otamendi Zinchenko
Rodders Bernardo
KDB
Mahrez Jesus Sterling
(4231)

Let's hope. Will not happen though. Aguero rested because of 90 min against rags. Sterling is usually great against spurs, maybe because Aurier is a defensive liability

I reckon this will be it but with Fernandinho instead of Garcia and unfortunately not Otamendi.

Impossible to call because we just don't know which City are going to turn up these days. Top four aside from a total collapse is nailed on, the title is well gone so motivation may be a factor. If we're clinical up front we are more than capable of handing out a thrashing but if not a result like the rags is just as possible.
I don't think your pessimism re City is really justified. We are going to Wembley and Laporte is on his way back and his absence unsettled City's defence.

Motivation is an issue now. That's true.City will likely finish 2nd in the league whatever we do on a game by game basis.

It's not just about the league though. It's about building a head of steam for the other 3 comps we're still in. just imagine this board if we have a couple of defeats because "it doesn't matter" anymore. We've always said it's great we have a manager who wants to win-well nothing has changed there and nor should it.

Just put super Sunday on in uhd and it's as if the phlegm is coming straight at you, just like being there. Still.nice to see an unbiased panel with Souness, spitboy and Hughton. WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.