Garcia
Zinchenko
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Mahrez
Jesus
Aguero

I don't think your pessimism re City is really justified. We are going to Wembley and Laporte is on his way back and his absence unsettled City's defence.

Motivation is an issue now. That's true.City will likely finish 2nd in the league whatever we do on a game by game basis.

I know all that I was talking about today's game. To be honest I don't see any kudos finishing second or fourth, both achieve the same result qualification for the champions league.

I know all that I was talking about today's game. To be honest I don't see any kudos finishing second or fourth, both achieve the same result qualification for the champions league.
Pep has already intimated a big clear out in the summer so let's get this season done, win league Cup fa Cup and the chumps league and wait and see what happens then

Pep has already intimated a big clear out in the summer so let's get this season done, win league Cup fa Cup and the chumps league and wait and see what happens then

The squad needs it and a bit like other seasons we didn't add quality to it from a position of strength and have suffered for it in the league. Having said that we would have had to have been perfect to have kept pace with Liverpool.

The squad needs it and a bit like other seasons we didn't add quality to it from a position of strength and have suffered for it in the league. Having said that we would have had to have been perfect to have kept pace with Liverpool.
Or play in red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.