Spurs (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte's last game was nearly two weeks ago. If he's still not able to play, Pep is hiding what is an injury - you don't go at least two weeks without playing when you're making a return.

If that is indeed the case, which unfortunately I am confident that it is, then our medical staff need to be sacked and the department overhauled. Utterly disgraceful the injuries we've incurred this season and the way they've seemingly been managed.
You are quite a bizarre individual.

Or he could simply be being rested after such a game

Shouldn't take two weeks

Sack the entire medical team — they should have known a player could get clattered in a match and told Pep never to play him again to prevent it for happening!

Or rather we've got poor form when it comes to this. Multiple cock ups with Mendy, De Bruyne last year. My doubts are with this Cugat fellow that Guardiola swears by, and believe Bayern's doctors had reasons to be pessimistic with his methods when he wanted to use him over there.

Shouldn't take two weeks

Or rather we've got poor form when it comes to this. Multiple cock ups with Mendy, De Bruyne last year. My doubts are with this Cugat fellow that Guardiola swears by, and believe Bayern's doctors had reasons to be pessimistic with his methods when he wanted to use him over there.

How do you know Laporte isn't playing?

Shouldn't take two weeks

You know what,Karen was spot on.You don`t half look for negative shit where non exists !!

Shouldn't take two weeks

Well, with your expert medical quals and experience, how long should it take, and could you give us the diagnosis

Shouldn't take two weeks

You should read up n recovery and returning to top level sports or i could just say bollocks..

So you're saying he actually could be injured, therefore Pep is indeed covering this up.

Gotcha.
I’m saying that there’s every chance he could have a bit of bruising but not overly serious and not a situation where we should be calling for the heads of the medical team.
But then I’m not a miserable **** like you.

if Ferna is out then Im not confident at all...we have managed without Laprote most of the season but to lose Ferna is a bit of a step too far for us to cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.