Spurs (A) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laporte's last game was nearly two weeks ago. If he's still not able to play, Pep is hiding what is an injury - you don't go at least two weeks without playing when you're making a return.

If that is indeed the case, which unfortunately I am confident that it is, then our medical staff need to be sacked and the department overhauled. Utterly disgraceful the injuries we've incurred this season and the way they've seemingly been managed.

Fatigue doesn't last 2 weeks

Laporte's last game was nearly two weeks ago. If he's still not able to play, Pep is hiding what is an injury - you don't go at least two weeks without playing when you're making a return.

If that is indeed the case, which unfortunately I am confident that it is, then our medical staff need to be sacked and the department overhauled. Utterly disgraceful the injuries we've incurred this season and the way they've seemingly been managed.
You’re one of the biggest WUMs on this site.

Ffs he has been out for 5 mths,he is training,he rest of your post is ott

Not sure if you remember but he got fucking clattered in that game.
Might be a bit sore from that and not something you can blame anyone for bar the **** who made the challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.