Spurs (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Spurs (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’ll smash them ... the players who were worried about Pep leaving this year would be well chuffed with the extension ... and those sliding through thinking it is his last year would now buckle up as well knowing he ain’t going anywhere so they better pull up if they want to be part of this going forward ... expect a real statement and start of a run to get right to the top of the table (even with the game in hand) ... and CL qualification and top spot confirmed a couple of days later ...

C’mon City ... absolutely buzzing after the Pep news and can’t wait to see the team back on the pitch!

If we're all buzzed off our tits after Pep's contract extension, imagine how the players must be feeling. This game cannot come soon enough and I fully expect us to win and win with a statement of intent. One that puts the fear of god into everyone else... 'remember that City team when they got 100pts? Yuh? They're back!'

If we're all buzzed off our tits after Pep's contract extension, imagine how the players must be feeling. This game cannot come soon enough and I fully expect us to win and win with a statement of intent. One that puts the fear of god into everyone else... 'remember that City team when they got 100pts? Yuh? They're back!'
Not putting the moz on us are you Black Shed?

Foden, Torres and Bernago have to start

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo

Gundogen
KDB
B.Silva

Torres
Jesus
Foden

No Sterling. He hasn't been very good for the best part of 12 months and I think he could do with being left out and maybe get a confidence boost in the CL during the week. He looses the ball too much, particualry when he plays on the left

Who the feck is Lewis Jones? On sky sports he predicts us to lose every week. This week he says he is surprised Pep has renewed as we are in serious decline. He predicts the rags will win though and points out they will be 7th if they win their game in hand, well in the top 4 race.

Glad I don't subscribe to them. What a dick

Foden, Torres and Bernago have to start

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo

Gundogen
KDB
B.Silva

Torres
Jesus
Foden

No Sterling. He hasn't been very good for the best part of 12 months and I think he could do with being left out and maybe get a confidence boost in the CL during the week. He looses the ball too much, particualry when he plays on the left
Gundogan? Did you watch the Germany Spain game? Rodri absolutely owned him.

Gundogan? Did you watch the Germany Spain game? Rodri absolutely owned him.

No, I didn’t. But to hear Rodders played well in a friendly doesn’t surprise me, that’s the pac he’s suited to

Either way. One or the other, I’m not too fussed which one - my general point being that we need players that are proactive and can run(quickly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.