Spurs (A) - Sun 15 Aug 1630 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor - Euro 2021 hero
Eriksson - former Spurs no doubt a minutes applause linked to this.
City - evil bad guys spending £100m on one player and trying to steal Kane from Spurs for more.

What could possibly go wrong :-)
Well hopefully Harry having a last 2 minute stinker for Spurs after coming on as a late sub. ;)

Why won’t Ederson etc be able to start? They have had a few weeks off after a longer season than usual again? The rest will have helped them and the shorter turn around with players get over 2 months off will benefit surely? They shouldn’t need much to get fitness back up in the 3-4 weeks break?

From the horse's mouth, Bernardo wants to leave. It can be assumed that the other two are indeed Jesus and Laporte.

I watched the interview and I’m sure he said 3 or 4. I assumed any out of Mendy, Laporte, Jesus, Cancelo as well as Bernardo.

Bernardo is the only one I really really want to stay out of those, I don’t see anyone affording him him though.

I watched the interview and I’m sure he said 3 or 4. I assumed any out of Mendy, Laporte, Jesus, Cancelo as well as Bernardo.

Bernardo is the only one I really really want to stay out of those, I don’t see anyone affording him him though.
I hate to see Bernie go and can we really afford to lose Laporte ? brilliant player. Mendy needs to go asap.

Be a tough game this one. Nuno's a class coach and he will have his Spurs side ready to press us.

I'm pretty confident that Ederson, Stones, Grealish will start, possibly Silva unless he's already out the door by then.
Stones 100%, no chance Ake starts. Look at the reply of Pep after the pen, then raging to his assistant, he was fuming
Hints of "he never fucking learns" in his expressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.