Spurs (A) - Sun 15 Aug 1630 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty confident that Ederson, Stones, Grealish will start, possibly Silva unless he's already out the door by then.
Stones 100%, no chance Ake starts. Look at the reply of Pep after the pen, then raging to his assistant, he was fuming
Hints of "he never fucking learns" in his expressions
Yup, Ake wants to be nowhere near this game IMO

We need numbers in clearly if the three or four apparently on the way out get agreeable offers.

A top draw striker is not enough compounded by the injuries to KDB and Foden,

Anyone know if there are any Covid restrictions for entry to the ground - negative test or proof of double jab?

We need numbers in clearly if the three or four apparently on the way out get agreeable offers.

A top draw striker is not enough compounded by the injuries to KDB and Foden,
No chance mate, Kane possibly then that's it. We won't sell all four of those who supposedly want out, can't see any offers coming in for them anyway

No chance mate, Kane possibly then that's it. We won't sell all four of those who supposedly want out, can't see any offers coming in for them anyway
I agree on the incoming front but if not Kane we need a genuine talisman.

If some want out that is never a good thing but that's partly why Pep is numero uno.

Haven't got the time to do a new flyer but this started last weekend....still time to join with your predictions, a new game starts every 12 matches.
GTTC.png

Whilst injuries, fitness levels and player availability seem to be against us at the start of another campaign I have a really good feeling for this game and fully expect us to come away with three points. 2-0 City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.