Spurs (A) - Sun 5th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re certainly overdue a win there, and their home form hasn’t been great this season (they’ve lost both league games at White Hart Lane since the World Cup, without scoring). Hopefully the recent league game at the Etihad will be fresh in their minds too, and not having Conte orchestrating them from the touch line could be a factor.

All of which points to a 1-0 Spurs win, with Son or Kane getting the only goal. I’m already resigned to it.
The recent win against them at our place has given me a bit more confidence and if Lloris plays then there is always a chance of an error. Unfortunately, Son looks to have found some form and we will need to keep him quiet to get a result.

We’re certainly overdue a win there, and their home form hasn’t been great this season (they’ve lost both league games at White Hart Lane since the World Cup, without scoring). Hopefully the recent league game at the Etihad will be fresh in their minds too, and not having Conte orchestrating them from the touch line could be a factor.

All of which points to a 1-0 Spurs win, with Son or Kane getting the only goal. I’m already resigned to it.
1-0 after 15 mins, red card to one of ours on 63 mins, 2-0 Spurs on 79 mins.

1-0 after 15 mins, red card to one of ours on 63 mins, 2-0 Spurs on 79 mins.
I agreed , us beating them there, without Herman Monster breathing down their necks (Im sure his miserable face is a hindrance to them)..2:0 Spuds sadly...i think..but we may have a shot on goal

Alternative take: Cancelo's sudden departure will be a shot in the arm, everyone will be rested after over a week on the training ground and Haaland will be eyeing up a chance to not only break the record, but set a new one that only he is capable of ever topping. I think we'll win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.