Status
Not open for further replies.
Alvarez can replace De Bruyne。

--------------Ederson
Walker---Dias---Laporte---Ake
------Rodri------Bernardo---------
----------Alvarez----------
Mahrez----Haaland----Grealish
I have a feeling Riyadh needs resting - brilliant though he’s been, I don’t see him as a 10-15 game brilliant. I’d put Alvarez or Foden on the right

Could be a barometer of which way the season goes PL wise for us this game. A good win and off we go hopefully.

Sorry you're mixing arguments. Nobody is talking about difficulty of goals. If we win 3-0 and he scores a hat trick, then take him out and you start from 0-0. And Mahrez is then taking your pen btw :)

Similarly if he aint there vs Spurs who scores that goal to make it 2-2? Maybe Raheem is still there - good luck with that.
Your mixing things up all games start at 0-0 wether he is in the squad or not

I imagine he will put in an appearance but his preparation will be disturbed? I had the same condition in October, still waiting for my op.
They dont need much prep. Same formula as last 5 years. Hump 3 long balls to Son => 1-2 goals. 10 behind the ball for 95 mins and hope we cant it a barn door. And on the 1-2 occasions we do then your friendly Stockley Park agents will be there at hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.