Spurs (A) - Sun 5th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three cupfinals in a row now in terms of the title race for us. Spurs, Villa, Arsenal. We win all three, then momentum is on our side. At bare minimum if we equal Arsenals results over these games, then the title race will last until april at least. Hope that Dyche will do us a favour on saturday with the new manager bounce. I think Pep calling out complacency and improving the dressing room atmosphere by booting out Cancelo will have a positive effect. He has also got more than a full week to prepare the team on the training pitch, so i expect a top performance by City on sunday.

Spurs 1-3 City

Up the blues!

With Conte recovering in hospital, Spurs will be the weaker for it.
I'm hoping this is the case. Although last season at The Emirates Arsenal were missing Arteta, I know we won that day but we were second best for the 90 minutes. I'd happily that take on Sunday too! Just get the 3 points that's all that matters.

Three cupfinals in a row now in terms of the title race for us. Spurs, Villa, Arsenal. We win all three, then momentum is on our side. At bare minimum if we equal Arsenals results over these games, then the title race will last until april at least. Hope that Dyche will do us a favour on saturday with the new manager bounce. I think Pep calling out complacency and improving the dressing room atmosphere by booting out Cancelo will have a positive effect. He has also got more than a full week to prepare the team on the training pitch, so i expect a top performance by City on sunday.

Spurs 1-3 City

Up the blues!
Do you think the dressing room unrest stops at Cancelo then, I think there's a bit more to it than just him

No slow starts and we have there number!! About time we break that dodgy record at there place. 1-2 city!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.